A flow & process orientated diagramming library inspired by Blender, Labview and Unreal engine.
- Modern Codebase written entirely in Typescript and React, the library makes use of powerful generics, advanced software engineering principles and is broken up into multiple modules.
- Hackable and extensible the entire library including its core can be extended, rewired and re-assembled into fundamentally different software to suit your own software needs.
- HTML nodes as a first class citizen the library was originally written to represent advanced dynamic nodes, that are difficult to represent as SVG’s due to complex input requirements ux requirements.
- Designed for process the library is aimed for software engineers that want to rewire their programs at runtime, and that want to make their software more dynamic.
- Fast diagram editing the defaults provided give the highest priority to editing diagrams as fast as possible.